
OMG! Is it Friday already! Holy, where did the time go batman?! We'll we are currently on the road and headed to Jacksonville (just for the night) then we are making our way south to Orlando to see a friend and then on to my parents house in Ft. Meyers for the 4th and the following week for my 10 year high school reunion... YIKES! I seriously... can't believe I just sprayed myself with a bit of self tanner... oh the lengths we go to! Don't look at me like that! All my friends are from Florida and have great tans! It is imperative that I blend in! LMAO! Ohhh and btw... sometime after I get back and get settled from all this vacation-ness I'm going to have a scentsy giveaway... now that I finally have 100 followers! Thank you to all of you who read my blog I SO love you guys! :D
1. Have you (spouse) ever considered joining the military and what do you think of dual military couples? submitted by Project Army Wife
Yes, actually I have... I wanted to when I was in high school and almost went into the Navy as a linguist. :) I think life as a mil-mil couple might have a few more hurdles to jump in it but its very do-able... Its all what you make of it, I think.
2. What is your idea of a perfect Sunday afternoon? submitted by A Few of My Favorite Things
Ah, the perfect Sunday afternoon for me consists of a 70 degree weather, good book, a glass of ice cold sweet tea and a hammock in the shade of a garden. Or... a light rain, a good book and me curled up on my chase lounge with a good book and cup of tea.
3. What do you usually do for the 4th of July holiday? submitted by Anchor’s Away
Usually we are with family, either mine or his. This year it will be mine, and we usually always watch fireworks and just enjoy the time together.
4. If they could make an Olympic event JUST for you that you know you’d medal in, what would it be? submitted by Pants are Confusing
Um... hmm... that's tough... maybe folding clothes? I think I fold pretty fast... I don't wanna brag but... hubby says I'm the fastest folder this west of the Mississippi ;) LOL!
5.What have you been doing to get yourself bathing suit ready for the summer? submitted by Not Just an Army Wife
LMAO! Nothing! For shame! I know... I am now trying to get my body back in shape... but its hard, the older I get the harder it is to get the weight off. Fast food is just too damn convenient! Think about it... its EVERYWHERE and its always calling my name :P But I'm serious now... I have got to get my skinny ass back!
LOL. Folding should definitely be an Olympic sport!
ReplyDelete