
I just have some random shots I took with my cell phone, and I figured why not share them with you guys ;) So here they are...

My new cupcake warmer from scentsy... have I mentioned how much I love scentsy?
It's good to be a consultant LOL!

Warming; Happy Birthday, it's supposed to smell like cake but I think it smells like chocolate chip cookies LOL! Either way both would be awesome and make me hungry :)

My night a few days ago... A good book and a glass of Pinot Grigio... mmmm

A reminder shot of a book to look into, cover looks interesting doesn't it?

Freakin BEST donuts in the world! Yes, world! Love them! They are only a local shop and family own and ran. Took this the day I also had Po Boy Express for lunch another local favorite for good ole Cajun Po Boys!

The munchkin calling daddy in DC on the Nanna phone LOL!

Just for the record... it really wasn't that freakin hot. I was a little disappointed but had to try it;)

Its a good day when you get scentsy stuff in the mail... got my Bring Back My Bar's Woohoo! Rootbeer Float, Fried Ice Cream, Strawberry Sweetie, Tuscan Garden, Irish Cream, Watermelon, then 3 other's Echo, Cherrylimeade, and Sun Tea Citrus

My package from Germany (from my mom's best friend) I like ALOT of currywurst, that's why she sent me 24 packs of the fix. The kiddo also got a schule tutte in the mail too. I also got Gulasch mix and Krauter Salat seasoning. :) Oh how I love my 2nd mother!

Where the munchkin will be spending her days soon... Kindergarten at Jefferson Davis Elementary School *sigh*

After her soccer award ceremony, they were a bit too cheap this year to provide food so I took the kiddo to mcdonalds to get a happy meal.







Mmm... Scentsy!
ReplyDeleteMoving to Hawaii. What is their Hawaiian shipping policy?
Hey there! Oh Scentsy is so awesome, I <3 them! If you could email me at (Jess.A.McCurry at gmail dot com) and I'd I could discuss the shipping policy. I'd also be happy to send you a catalog too if you'd like :)
ReplyDeleteYea I got a good laugh out of them :)
ReplyDeleteHi! Following you from a blog hop!:0)
ReplyDeleteHope you visit me and return the follow!