Friday, July 29, 2011

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In



Happy Friday everyone!!! Hope you all are having a great day and are preparing for excellent weekends as well. I am spending the day grocery shopping and getting the last minute things for the kiddo for school. She starts next Thursday O.M.G!!! Other than that, I fear our weekend might be a tad bit boring... hubby will be going shooting with his buddies from work, so that will leave me and the munchkin to fend for ourselves Saturday... I know what your thinking... "He comes back from DC and still leaves me with watching the kid... " but don't worry he owes me! BIG ;) I think I might just have him repay me in scentsy products and books LOL! *Wicked-Evil-Grin*

So... on to the Milspouse Friday Fill-In!


1. Facebook or Twitter?

I have both, I used to use twitter all the time but for some reason I stopped... I think it was when they changed the websites interface... I just don't like the look of it. Plus most of my friends have facebook over twitter so if I'm tweeting... its pretty much to strangers. In case you wanna add me via twitter its JessMcC, but like I said I'm mostly on Facebook, which is shared with my hubby... we just have too many social networks to keep track of and we made a facebook together so both sets of parents would be able to see everything in one spot.

2. Hard Tacos or Soft Tacos?

Without a doubt soft tacos... I wont eat tacos any other way... period.

3. Gardening or crafting?

Gardening! Ha! I wish! I kill anything that's green! I even killed my oregano plant :( My Opa the nursery/winemaker would be ashamed... my mom has the green thumb, but it some how skipped my generation. Hopefully it will be inherited by my children LOL! And what I lack in Gardening I make up in Crafting... I am very crafty if I do say so myself, I've been on a dry run right now but usually I'm pretty good at crafting up all kinds of stuff. Don't believe me? Just check out my modpodged comic book shoes... which you can see here It's a favorite among my blog readers or so says google analytics ;)

4. Fruit or vegetables?

I'd have to go with Fruit, just because there are not many veggies I eat. I know, I know, I am a bad example for my child but I just pull the "mommy is allergic" excuse ;) What!? Don't look at me like that! LOL I do eat sooooooome veggies like; lettuce, mushrooms, olives (that's a veggie right?) carrots, corn, and potatoes. Funny thing is I am actually allergic to both Oranges and Pumpkins. Oranges I have been allergic to since... well... probably birth. I know, kinda ironic from the girl who grew up in Florida right? And pumpkins since I was about 15? I believe... I was carving out one for Halloween one year and was scooping out the guts when I noticed my arms were bright red and swollen, long story short I had to go to the ER and get a bunch of shots. No bueno!

5. Motorcycle or bicycle?

O.M.G motorcycle for sure! I have always wanted one... well, since I was about 10 (that was my first motorcyle ride) it was on the back of my uncles BMW motorcycle and we drove from my home town in Heilbronn to just over the border of France it didn't take us very long (few hours) and was well worth the trip! We bought baguettes and croissants and they were awesome! So yeah, motorcycle for me please! I want a suzuki GS 500 (preferably the 2008 model, I just like the sleekness of it!) In case your wondering it looks like this...

Beauty, isn't she? Ahhh, some day... a girl can dream right?

5 comments:

  1. How fun is that motorcycle! My friend just got one and is fretting over the helmet situation. She is upset because the only options for female helmets are apparently pink, purple or flowers.

    Good luck with your dream girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol I use the allergic excuse sometimes also :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never known anyone to be allergic to pumpkin and what a terrible way to find out :( We were stationed in Fort Gordon for three years but that was a long time ago. Enjoy the rest of your weekend! Following via MFF :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. that motorcycle looks like fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to hug you for being allergic to pumpkins :(

    ReplyDelete