So I feel kinda shabby... a little rough around the edges. I really have nothing blog worth going on and for that I'm sorry. I've been working on a few projects but they are not done yet, and I don't want to show them till I get everything juuuuuuuust right.
The munchkin is doing GREAT in school! It's been almost a week and I think I can safely say she LOVES it! I love that she comes home almost every day with something to show me, even if its just a coloring page or number's she has traced. I have decided to keep a folder that I will put all her work into that she brings me home and then at the end of the year I'll take pics of all of them and keep the best ones. I know its hard to keep all of them, and god knows I don't want to end up on an episode of hoarders LOL!
As for me... I am settling in my routine. Which consists of a LOT of house work and laundry, with the occasional shopping trip thrown in. Basically, I'm bored and cant wait to start school in January... I would have had my butt at the gym all this week but mother nature decided to rear her ugly head my way. Actually it was induced by a little pill I've been taking thanks to my fertility doc in Mobile. He has me on Provera right now, then its 2 weeks of birth control (yes, you read that right BIRTH CONTROL) apparently it will kinda even out my hormones... or so I'm told and then it will be round 2 of clomid with a increase in dosage! Yay, for increasing the chances of TWINS! LMAO! I look at it this way... I am willing to take the risk for what I want. I want baby(s) so badly, I'd stand on my head for the next 16 hours if you told me it would help. And if we end up with twins, well then were done! Like done, DONE! I can get it all over and done with in one shot. ;) So I have the rest of this month to get through with all these pills and then I see my doc again on September 1st for some blood work and an ultrasound to see how things are going. I'm keeping my fingers crossed but not holding my breath. I have learned instead of worrying about it that I just need to roll with the punches, I feel thankful that I'm at least to the point that I'm seeing a doctor who actually cares and is making efforts to help me.
As for the rest of life... I am doing alot of reading... I'm nearly half way through J.R. Ward's Lover Avenged and I'll probably have a review of that here in a week or two, depending on how I work in my other projects. I'm also working hard for scentsy, my new catalogs and testers shipped and they should be arriving on my door step in a few days! Cant wait! There are so many good scents to be smelled! They have also come out with a new line of products which is... perfume! They will have roll on perfumes in the new catalog and I can wait to get my hands on one!
Hope you all are doing well, and I apologize for the lack of posts and for the random ones I do have. I promise to come back soon and be a bit more entertaining for you :)
I thought of scanning my sons work and putting them on a disc. There is a lot!
ReplyDeleteI hope she still enjoys it after the newness of it wears off. My son used to LOVE school. Now he's in 5th grade and sometimes it's a battle to get him to go, lol.
I think taking photos of her projects to keep all of them is such a great idea! We lost so many treasures in our move and the mementos of my sons are the things I miss the most.
ReplyDeleteYou totally need to share some of her drawings with us! Scan and post them please! :D
ReplyDelete