Yup, I'm doing it... why? Because I feel the need to write about something... I like to blog and since I don't have much going on to blog about, I figure I'd use a bit o'help ;)
This blogging challenge is brought to you by one of my excellent blogging friends; Christina over at Simply Christina She's pretty awesome, so go check her blog out!
So without further ado... today's Challenge Day number 1: A Picture of Yourself.
It's not a recent one, but it's one that I've recently edited in Photoshop while playing with textures and color. I really love how it turned out but I hate that the door is still in the upper right corner of the. I guess I should have edited that out huh? LOL! Hey, I never said I was perfect at it all. I remember taking this photo, it was while we were still living in our crummy apartment in Georgia (off post) but right outside the gate of hell Fort Gordon's Army Post.
I took the picture back when I was doing a 365 photo challenge and that day I needed a "thinker" pose. This was my interpitation of Auguste Rodin's The Thinker. My hair was suuuuuper long back then and I miss that now.
It's not a recent one, but it's one that I've recently edited in Photoshop while playing with textures and color. I really love how it turned out but I hate that the door is still in the upper right corner of the. I guess I should have edited that out huh? LOL! Hey, I never said I was perfect at it all. I remember taking this photo, it was while we were still living in our crummy apartment in Georgia (off post) but right outside the gate of I took the picture back when I was doing a 365 photo challenge and that day I needed a "thinker" pose. This was my interpitation of Auguste Rodin's The Thinker. My hair was suuuuuper long back then and I miss that now.
Very Pretty!
ReplyDeleteGot to say, I love this pic Jess!
ReplyDeleteImma have to do this now...lol I have so little to blog about plus my fingers are numb...ok so that last one didnt have to do with it but right now it seems relevant lol
ReplyDelete