
Ok so I HAVE to talk about it... its Wednesday and the week is just dragging on for me, and If I just keep it to myself I might just explode and then where will I be come Monday morning when I have to POAS (Pee on a stick)? Right... so here we go... for the last 3-4 days I have had symptoms... and I am trying my hardest not to read into this since it could just be a lingering effect from my HCG shot those things have been known to give off symptoms since it is in fact the pregnancy hormone. Butt... there is this nagging sensation in the back of my mind that makes it really hard to ignore them. I don't want to get my hopes up either because I can't stand to be crushed, see I figured that if I ignore all the signs and just keep telling myself that it will never happen and you have nothing to get all excited about then I don't have to steel myself for the heartbreak that I'm bound to have at the end of the month when AF (Aunt Flow) arrives. However... here I am... talking about it to avoid driving myself nuts! So... they are...
1. Tiredness- I took a 4 1/2 hour nap on Monday and a 3 hour nap yesterday, I feel ok today so I don't think a nap will be had.
2. I'm eating like a horse! I'm hungry ALL the freakin time! Yes, ALL the time... and I mostly want bread or carb stuff. In fact I ate a HUGE portion of french bread for breakfast (and it was the most delicious french bread ever btw...) and had two bowls of Ramen noodles! That is soooo not me... I typically have a sandwich for lunch and that's about it. I don't even EAT breakfast!
3. I pee all the time! I pee probably every half hour, it just hits me like a ton of bricks and then some. I also have to wake up in the night to pee too.
4. I have twinges (not cramps) but just twinges of pain in my pelvis mostly at the top of my uterus and on the left side. I haven't had the spotting yet that usually occurs with implantation. I also get this kinda pinching feeling every once and a while, it doesn't hurt or anything its just annoying. I also feel sorta a pulling sensation that is kinda between my leg and my pelvis on both my left and right sides. None of this feels like AF symptoms and if it were my period coming on it would be about 3 weeks early... and I typically don't feel this way 3 weeks before my period.
5. My boobs are HUGE, well more huge than normal lol! They don't hurt they are just heavy... like I can't wear a bra, because its putting dents in my shoulders kinda heavy. I'm wearing a sports bra for the rest of the week and maybe investing in a couple of bungee cords!
6. I am VERY irritable and emotional... yesterday in particular I was snapping at EVERY little thing... and I nearly cried when I thought the dog was gonna run out the front door and all hubby did was unlock it and then of course I yelled at him... yeah made me feel psycho!
That's about all right some of the other stuff is just like lower back pain, headaches and nausea that's on and off all day, don't worry its not enough to make me puke yet. I'm pretty good about not puking unless I have to, because I HATE puking!
So yeah... phew... I feel a little better getting that all out there... so thoughts? ideas? Am I crazy or what?
awwww hello Jess Im theresa, I wish you so much luck and those sound like symptoms to me!!! im a new follower a fellow airfoce wife/ gamer geek mommy of 2! and would like if you would followed me back @ http://socalsweetheart.blogspot.com/ i like leaving comments too! hope this time is the charm! fingers crossed!
ReplyDeleteXxX
Nah, not crazy.
ReplyDeleteWhen I got pregnant the first time around, the only reason I thought to take a pregnancy test was because I was farting constantly. I remembered a girl I worked with who farted when she was preggers. Sometimes it's the little signs that point you in the right direction!
Can't wait to hear about Monday! Crossing my fingers! :)
Keeping my fingers crossed for ya.
ReplyDeleteYour layout looks different, yet the same. Did you do anything to it?