Friday, September 23, 2011

Milspouse Friday Fill-In


It's the first day of Autumn and it sure doesn't feel like it... I am disappointed lol! No, instead we have a warm, muggy, humid, below sea level, drink the air not breath it kinda day. Boooooo.

1. My favorite thing that happened this week was I made two more scentsy sales and that is always an awesome thing! The kiddo also brought home a smiley face from school (its like getting a gold star, back in my day) it means she went through her whole day being 100% good! In my book she would get one just about everyday but her teacher is pretty strict. Ok... ok... Im gonna say it, I really dislike her teacher... I think she expects too much from 5 year olds... 8 hours is a long time to sit in your chair and not move or disrupt the class. For example... she got in trouble a few weeks ago for singing at the lunch table!? I saw the note and thought... WTF!? It's lunch...? Who cares if shes singing.... unless its like loud and obnoxious but when I asked her to do it for me, she just sang her ABC's and no louder than you would if you were talking... for me, I think that's a bit harsh... what do you think?

2. Find a penny, pick it up and all day long you’ll your daughter will pick it up, insist that its a "magic penny" and will put it in her pocket only to forget about it and you will neglect to check her pockets before washing her clothes mostly because your have to only worry about checking your husbands uniform for odd's and ends he has at work ie. pens, ear plugs, gum and wrappers. And then that little magic penny will find its way into your washers drainage vent and clog it! True story... it happened last weekend and I've never been so glad to have the extended warranty on an item!

3. Autumn is officially here and my favorite part of the season is the decorations and waiting for that magic day to happen at the end of October! I have ALWAYS loved Halloween and now I love it more because I can see my cute munchkin all dressed up and take her around to get pounds of candy! :D Ohhh and cooler weather! YES!

4. One of the things I’d like to do before winter arrives is just spend as much time together as a family as we possibly can... and maybe take a trip to NOLA or maybe back to Florida to see the family.

5. I (((would/would not/might))) be willing to participate in MilSpouse Secret Santa. (sorry folks, just trying to get an idea here on how many would participate, so please circle/underline/bold one)

I'm going to leave it at a maybe right now... it is possible though... I do always like getting and giving surprises in the mail :)

3 comments:

  1. Wow... I'm so very sorry to hear about your DD's kindy teacher. In my mind, it's so very important especially for teachers in those early grades to be extra-special, because they often form a child's impression of school that will stay with her throughout her entire educational career.

    Those stinkin' uniforms just have too many pockets, don't they? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally love this!!!! u dont mind if i post a meme of my own do ya?! aww isn't it the best when they get stickers or stars! i love that. little missy should be allowed to sing at lunch it beats singing in class!!!! teachers these days u cant silence them childrens forever ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh of course! Wife of a sailor does these Milspouse Friday Fill-Ins every week and she posts a link up on her blog, you can check it out here (http://wifeofasailor.com/) and link up too :)

    ReplyDelete