Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Fertility Update


So as promised I am updating on my adventure on my visit to the "fert" doc. I went today to have my 2nd ultrasound done. And we have follicles! Woohoo! There are 3 on my left ovary (the good ovary this month) and 2 on my right (the ovary that has a cyst on it this month). Last week when I went in I only had 2, one on my left and one on my right and they were measuring at around 5mm, today they are obviously more and the largest ones are measuring around 7mm! Per my doctor and his PA I am going to be continuing my letrozole for the next two days in hopes that these little "babies" grow to at least 10mm. I am extatic that I even responded to this medication! Even if it doesn't happen this month, at least I know that I respond to a medication! That my dear friends is progress that I needed to see! So until Friday... please, keep your fingers crossed! I hope, wish and pray on everything that this is our month! So... to...be...continued!

1 comment: