Wednesday, September 14, 2011

A Moivie Date


Oh ya know what...? In the midst of all my doctor/fertility reporting I forgot to mention...
Hubby and I had a date night! Woohoo! This one was sans guns (we would have had there been more time though) LOL! About a month ago I won a contest through scentsy and they sent me a prize package full of goodies, one goody being a gift card to The Grand Theater so we decided to put it to good use on Saturday night and go watch The Help. Yeah, I was a little shocked that hubby wanted to see it, he's not much for drama and girly stuff but he sat with me through it and even said he liked it afterward. I, in fact LOVED it! It made me laugh, it made me cry and it made me never want to eat chocolate pie again LMAO! I'm not even going to mention why... but you seriously have to go watch it, its a great movie bound to warm your heart! I can't wait to read the book, its on my "to buy list" which is growing by the minute! Hope you all are having a great week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment