
1.) Right now, our weather is _________________, but what I’d really like is _________________.
Right now, our weather is hot and extremely humid! but I'd really love it to be cool with high temps in the 60s and 70's! I can't wait for fall and winter!
2.) I like to let my hair down and _________________.
Let someone else be responsible for the house and all its inhabitants... I get tired of being the glue sometimes.
3.) Mommy Rambles made a post about heroes… my hero is _________________, because _________________.
Awesome, because he is selfless, brave, confident and smart.
4.) It’s a weird combination, but I swear _________________ and _________________ are a perfect pair!
Pizza and Nacho Cheese are a perfect pair!
5.) Some may see the glass half empty and others may see it half full, but I _________________.
As just a glass... life is neither half full nor half empty it is what it is... and it is what you make of it.
#2! Yay! That's exactly how I've been feeling lately too. I'm gonna have to remember that one... Have a fab weekend :)
ReplyDelete