Friday, September 16, 2011

Seeing Lines and Wishful Thinking... Still


So in no way to do I want to jinx myself... and I know that these OPK (Ovulation Predictor Kits) aren't always 100% accurate after you've had a trigger shot but.... I seriously just couldn't help myself, I wanted to see if the shot actually worked... yeah, I know... "dumb"... "just don't think about it"... "just let nature do it's thing"... trust me, I've told myself all that a million times until I just gave in. At the very least it gives me a happy feeling just seeing 2 lines. I have never seen two lines in all my life, not with an OPK or a HPT (Ovulation Predictor Kit or Home Pregnancy Test) so it was nice to see the lines for a change. I am however, taking this all with a grain of salt... I am trying to be hopeful without getting my hopes up. I know... makes no sense right? Exactly... I know... try living that lol! This is what infertility will do to you... make you gray and insane lol! Oh and were not even in the middle of my tww (Two Week Wait)! Can you imagine what I'll be like next week? I apologize in advance lol!

Oh and P.S.

As you may or may not be able to tell... the OPK in the middle is the strongest it is from my cycle day 13, it puts me still in my window of 24-36 hours after my shot and I also feel the most confident about O'ing (Ovulating) on that day. I have a ton of other "symptoms" but I'd rather not report on that, since I'm trying hard not to convince my self So.... fingers crossed!

1 comment: