Monday, September 12, 2011

We have Eggs!


SO YAY!!! We have two (three) very successfully mature eggs on my left ovary! One egg is measuring at 18mm and the other at 19mm, which is perfectly normal for the stage I'm at in the ovulation process. We do *ahem* *cough* have another sliiiiiiiigtly smaller egg that seems to be hiding behind the other two it is measuring at around 17mm and is not realllllly expected to grow much more since the other two are much more dominate in size and shape... yeah, shape... weird, I know but apparently shape in important lol! Or so I'm told ;) I also received my first trigger shot injection of HCG today (the hormone that makes you ovulate) so the magic should be happening in the next 36 hours. So here is to giving it all we got! I am suuuuuuuper excited about our chances this month. It means so much to us that we have such a great shot this month, its the closest to our dream we've ever been so far and I feel like its right there! I just need to reach out and grab it! So keep your fingers crossed, I thank you for everything so far in all your lovely comments, hopes, prayers and joy for us. I hope to update you soon on that is going on. Until then... go team left ovary!

5 comments: