
I am back from the doctors today and had a WONDERFUL visit! Yes! You read that correctly! From what the ultrasound was telling us, taking the pills a few extra days paid off! As of today we have 3 big follicles on my left ovary, one which is most dominant is measuring at 13mm! The other two in line right behind it are at 12mm and 11mm. There is also one hiding in the back that is at around 8mm and we don't think it will be given the chance to grow seeing how the other three are much bigger. My right ovary (the one that has a little cyst on it) has 2 little follicles too but they are all smaller and about 6mm and probably wont mature at all. That being said... we are going to, obviously not take anymore meds; because I have enough eggs as it is... and personally I don't feel like becoming TLC's next mommy tv show! And were going to see what happens over the weekend, the goal is to see how they mature and we are hoping for the 3 most dominant follicles to become around a 17-18mm that would mean they are totally mature and ready for fertilizing. Of course I would be more than ecstatic if any one of these chooses to mature but I do have to prepare myself LOL! My next appointment will be on Monday and hopefully by then we will have some good, slightly larger, mature follicles! If that is the case then I will be getting a trigger point injection to start my ovulation, that's right! No guessing when we should start "baking the cookies"! So until then... please believe, hope, pray and cross everything (including your eyeballs if you have to!) because whatever it is that is working is WORKING! And of course, I will up date on Monday again. Have a GREAT weekend everyone!
What great news! :D
ReplyDeletecongratulations! it must be so exciting to actually see what's going on in the ultrasounds instead of just guessing. my husband always asks me what's going on in there, like i have any idea!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!! What great news :-)
ReplyDelete