last night and I just had to share how cute all the
kids were looking in their costumes!
kids were looking in their costumes!
Worm hotdogs (a very clever mommy made hot dogs and then cut them up to put inside hot dog buns! to make it look like worms! So awesome!). Vampire Blood Punch (Fruit Punch)
Creepy Crawly Mac & Cheese ( Homemade Mac N Cheese with little plastic bugs & spiders inside). Monster dip (Green food coloring added to cool whip) for fruit tray and Mummy sauce (Ranch dressing) for the veggie tray! I brought Halloween cupcakes and "Bones & Blood" (Bone shaped bread sticks & marinara sauce!)
"Best Costume"!
Tonight the festivities continue with a family event that's going on base. "Ghouls in the Park" They have trick-or-treating for the kids and also games and a hayride! I can't wait! Have you guys done any Halloween events or activities with the kids yet?
Your Candy Corn Witch is SO CUTE!
ReplyDeleteShe's too cute :) I've never heard of the bones and blood. That's a good idea.
ReplyDeleteWhat an adorable costume!!! So cute!!
ReplyDelete