
1. The best part of October was Hearing from the doctor that we have a good chance of trying again this month! And doing all the fun stuff with munchkin... the corn maze, the pumpkin picking, the "camp in" and the s'mores!
2. The worst part of October was dealing with all the BS from my neighbors. :P
3. For Halloween, I’ll be taking the kiddo around the neighborhood to get her some treats!
4. I hope that in November that I can give you an announcement that we are pregnant.
5. Wifey has posted MilSpouse Secret Santa. I will not be participating... sorry, I really do want to... but there is just too much going on for us as a family, and my parents will be coming to visit during that month so I want to save as much as possible to be able to do fun stuff with them while they are here. Maybe next year, if she does it again :(
Crossing my fingers for you that you have a healthy pregnancy soon. Have a good weekend!
ReplyDeleteThanks Jamie!
ReplyDeletesending baby dust your way!!
ReplyDelete