Sunday, October 2, 2011

Weekend Update

Holy Moly! Sorry for my absence! We've been busy! I apologize now for any misspelling or grammar mistakes, because I have broken my thumb and that makes it really hard on me to type with. Last week I was going up to the school to pick up the munchkin and it was beginning to rain, I got out of the car to grab the umbrella from the trunk and my jacket got hung up with the seatbelt and the car door, I turned around to try and get it out before the door shut but the gust of wind blew it shut as my thumb was still on the edge of the door frame; therefor smashing it to death lol. At first I didn't think I broke it, but after an hour of pain so bad I wanted to throw up from, and a cold numbness set in, I finally went to the ER to have it checked out, and sure enough... broken. So I have it in a brace for about 4-6 weeks. :(


In other news, we are currently back to the drawing board on the baby making at least for the next few months and then we will have to take a little hiatus... we just got the news that hubby has the dreaded "D" come up.... we knew it was bound to happen but I just hoped it wouldn't as of course it puts a chink in our baby chain... *sigh* but that is our life...

Yesterday was our "date night", we went the casino's and played a little in the slot machines. Hubby ended up tripling his money and I doubled mine, the we went the another casino to try their slots and ended up losing a little, we still walked away with a little bit though and that is always good. All in all we had a fabulous night, just the two of us. :)

I'll be on a little vacation this week from Thursday-Monday. We are taking advantage of our long weekend and her fall break from school and going to Florida to my in-laws. So if you don't hear from me... that is why. :) Hope you all are having a fabulous weekend, I know we are with our 70 degree weather! :)

1 comment:

  1. Well, on a bright side to this, isn't it fun trying to make a baby, lol.
    I have PCOS and I doubt I'll ever get preggo again. We tried for about a year one time.

    ReplyDelete