Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Around and around we go...

I went to the doc in Mobile yesterday and met with my RE-RN. We did our usual baseline ultrasound and she gave me a new Rx for more Letrozol (Femara) this time I am taking 4 pills a day for the next 5 days at 2.5mg each... so now we are up to 10 mg a day. That is A-LOT of emotional/girly/psycho-craziness going on LOL! Actually I don't feel any different at all, just yet. I took my first pills last night and just feel real emotional today (basically I've been crying at everything) it also doesn't help that the deadline for hubby's deployment is nearing and that's all I can think about lately. I am trying to stay "stress free" but if you know me... that is impossible! So I pascify myself with watching Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman (Yes! Don't judge LOL!) and pickle sandwiches. (It's the pills I SWEAR!) We are trying our usual way this month, we've just increased the dosage, since last month I took 5mg for 8 days and only came up with one follie. If this doesn't work we will be trying our first IUI next month. Hubby also has to have another analysis just to make sure everything on his end is still working out ok too. And pending the results of that we might get to try IUI this month. So that's it for now... I got back to Mobile on Monday the 5th. I shall know more by then and update after my appointment. In the mean time... "fingers crossed" as usual.


P.S I have just discovered the "bird and the bee" commerical video's and they are hilarious... they are EXACTLY what most infertile couples go through! Sooo funny! Check them out on youtube! Hilarious! This one... is my fav. "I hate her uterus!" LMAO!

2 comments:

  1. good luck on the femara, i've heard it's much less brutal than clomid.

    there are a whole series of those videos, my favorite is the music video, "the early bird gets the sperm" one. i just crack up every time i hear it and then it ends up in my head.

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are cute :) still keeping my fingers crossed for ya!

    ReplyDelete