Thursday, December 1, 2011

Her First Letter to Santa!


Last night the kiddo got the idea that she NEEDED to write Santa a letter... ya know, just in case he doesn't remember from all of our recent trips to the mall to speak with him. If you didn't know... her and Santa are like *this* (crosses fingers) TIIIIIIIGHT! LOL! I thought it was adorable of course that she wrote her letter. Her letter reads as follows;

Dear Mr. Santa Clause,

How are you ?(she couldn't be rude and just jump right in and ask for stuff) I am a very good girl this year (Very, is to be determined). I would like to have a Barbie Dress up Barbie Doll this year (Love that she made it a point to put in a "barbie" kind of doll, instead of the knock off brand LOL!) a video game, some paints, and Chicken Nuggets (Ah, a girl after my own heart... food! LOL!)

Merry Christmas and See you soon,

Love Always,

"Munchkin" (aka. her name)



Now, isn't she awesome? I have the most cutest and inquisitive kid ever! LOL!
Soon after she was done, she wrote out her envelope and licked it (to death) and asked for a stamp. I knew I couldn't just give her a stamp, because she then would walk straight out to the mail box and deposit such letter... so... I said I would go to the store tomorrow and get a stamp and mail it off for her *phew*... let's hope she buys that and doesn't ask for the receipt from the post office (yes, she would ask to see it... she's super smart! And questions everything! LOL)

Oh and take a look at all the badges she's been earning in Girl Scouts!


She'll be getting a few more too after she does some things this weekend like; The Toys for Tots Drive, The Food drive, and Coat Drive. She loves it! And I love that she is learning things, having fun and helping others. :)



2 comments:

  1. Way to go "munchkin" lol. That's awesome she's earned all them badges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I think I might have to buy a second vest just for all the patches on the back before she even bridges to Brownies, at the rate were going! LOL!

    ReplyDelete