
That's right! It's my little munchkin's birthday today! Happy Birthday baby girl! I can't believe it's really been six years already... where does the time go? Seems like its flying faster and faster every year... shes at school for the day, celebrating with her friends. I dropped off a butt load of cupcakes this morning,there are 28 in her Kindergarten class. It's not a DOD school but, the majority of the kids are made up of military families. I made her a small cake for later tonight (after dinner) I'm making her favorite spaghetti! And we will let her unwrap her gifts. We're not doing a big party this year since my parents will be here this weekend, we figured since this is the first birthday they get to celebrate with her... it might be nice to make it cozy and special. :)
In other news... I am working on my first college researched paper; Left vs. Right brain: How it impacts learning! What a topic right?! It's actually pretty interesting and I found out that I am pretty much a left brainier! LOL It's no wonder I want to be a teacher! Do you know what you are? School is keeping me pretty busy, taking my mind off the "two week wait" that always seems like forever! This time it's not too bad, I should know "something" by next Sunday. Let's just hope its gonna be the best Christmas ever!
Happy birthday to your little munchkin and good job with staying busy--I've got my fingers crossed for you!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday munchkin :) And good luck on your paper momma!
ReplyDeleteI left you an award on my blog. You always inspire me around holidays.