
1. My favorite song of the season is Santa Baby... its always been my favorite :)
2. Anyone who faces infertility and overcomes it is someone who inspires me because helps me to remember to not give up... it gives me hope when times look bleak.
3. If I had $100,000 to give to a charity, I’d give it to I'd have to break it up and give amounts to lots of charities. Some of them being, St. Judes, The national coalition against domestic violence, Susan G. Komen Foundation, The wounded warriors foundation, Amnesty International, Aid for Africa and the ASPCA.
4. If I had a themed party, I'd make it a Murder Mystery Party! Where all my guests could participate! They are awesome and my favorite!
5. If I had one wish for my kids/future kids/some young person I care about, it would be that she grow up to be super smart, go on to college, some day find a special person to get married to and have children with. I wish her good health, success, love, and happiness. What more could a parent ask for?
I started planning a murder mystery party last year and I failed to have it. Incase you haven't noticed, I do that alot! lmbo
ReplyDelete