
Woah! Is it the end of the school year already! That flew by... especially these last few weeks! Seems like it was just yesterday that I was sending her off to school for the first time. I now have a first grader! Hard to believe the next time I will attend one of her graduations she will be 19 years old, hubby and I will be in our 40's and her grandparents will be in their 70's! Craaaaazy!
The kindergarten classes at her school did a really great job putting on a ceremony and preforming a song for us parents. They sung us a song to the music of Frank Sinatra's New York, New York only instead of it saying "I wanna be a part of it... New York, New York." they said; "I wanna be a part of it...First Grade, First Grade." Sooooo stinkin cute! The kiddo has been practicing all week so, I've been able to see the preview but the whole production was awesome! They even did the little chorus line kicks and all! Here's a few pics of us enjoying the moment! I am one proud momma! My baby girl is growing up so fast into a wonderful and fantastic little girl. Now... next stop... College! LOL!
So cute! I can't believe mine are starting school soon. So Fast! ;)
ReplyDelete