
Hellooooooo from sunny Florida!!! We made it to Florida! YAY! We actually crossed the state line on Saturday May 26th, despite the child having a stomach bug straight from hell (including projectile vomiting) and driving through Tropical Storm Beryl... we made it just fine! :) It has been hot, Hot, HOT since we arrived! Thank god for pools and A/C! I still would choose to take this heat over the heat and humidity in Mississippi any day of the year! At least down here we have a nice ocean breeze. We even grilled out on Memorial Day, it was under the awnings of my in-laws house since we were slammed with rain but never the less we did cook out! LOL! Now that we are finally here and have been patiently waiting to come to my sacred meca/homeland I find out that hubby might be home sooner than expected as well... but... it is the Air Force and just like any other branch of service... I am not going to hold my breath, nothing is ever set in stone unless he has a ticket in his hand LOL! But wouldn't that be nice... on the other hand he could stay just a tad bit longer... I am not quite finished saving up our cruise money LOL! Anyway... hope you all are doing well... will update again soon. Much love from the Sunshine State! :)
Haha, grilling in the rain... My mom and I grilled brownies during Hurricane Irene last summer. Sometimes, you just have to suck up a little water to get grilling! :)
ReplyDeleteGlad you made it safe through Beryl, and have a fun trip!!
Glad you made it safe and sound and are having fun!
ReplyDelete