Saturday, August 11, 2012

He's home!!!

He's back!!! He's back!!! He's finally back!!! Oh I can't tell you how good it is to have my hubby home... these last few weeks have been killer for me and the kiddo, not knowing and not being able to share with anyone what's been going on. Not only that but the every day stresser's of her starting 1st grade and going back to school with a new teacher and everything else. But he's home now and I know we can accomplish anything now that he's home. You never really realize how important that person is till you don't have them around anymore... and trust me... my appreciation has been shown ever since he stepped off that plane! I wish I could tell you I had a pictures to share but I don't... I know... how could I forget that right?! But I did get all caught up in the moment, so I apologize... :)

1 comment:

  1. WOO HOO!!!!!! What a great feeling!! :) So happy for you & your family!!

    ReplyDelete