So I figured it's about time I start catching you all up on what's been going on... sorry it's taken me a while, it's been a little busy and I've been a little "preoccupied" since the hubby has come home from deployment. ;) Yup, school started on Monday, hubby came home a few days later and we've been going and going non stop ever since LOL! It's awesome though, I can express how good it is to have him home! This deployment has definitely taught me that I can't ever live without that man, I mean... physically I can... but I really HATE it. I love him so much, there's not a day that goes by that I don't want to be without him.
Last Monday the kiddo started school again... woohoo!!! First grade!!! I am a little sad that summer is officially over for us, but I am glad to see her go off to first grade and start really getting into learning new things at school. She has grown so much over the summer, both physically (2 1/2 inches and about 5 lbs.) and mentally by learning dual languages, reading tons of books and taking an interest in math (thank god she's like her father in that case). Have I mentioned she wants to be Yoda this year for Halloween! Oh yeah... proud geek mom to a little geek girl! It's pretty awesome! Anyway here's a few pics of her first day, yup because I'm THAT kind of proud mom :)
No comments:
Post a Comment