Thursday, November 29, 2012

Halloween 2012 Post... a little late but hey... better than never.

So this year we decided to geek out for Halloween and show our inner most geekness! I put full responsibility on the child, seeing that she got to pick what theme we were going with this year. This year she picked...STAR WARS! She also requested that she get to be Yoda (without a mask, yet still with green ears and a light saber.) and that Daddy would be Hans Solo and Mommy go as Princess Leia. I'm just thankful that I didn't get Chewy or Jabba the Hutt! And Daddy was incredibly grateful that she didn't go with her second choice; Peter Pan... and guess who was going to be Peter (with tights) LOL! I had the fortunate duty to find make the child a costume since the only ones I found were infant sized. No sweat right?!... WRONG! Fourteen and a half hours later, my fingers looked like I had been working in a sweatshop and my machine was squeaking in agony. However, the costume came out perfect! We ended up buying a Princess Leia and Hans Solo costume because I just didn't have the time or patients to make two more costumes. We  ended up trick-or-treating with a few friends on base and a few stops (yes, I said stopS)at the Generals houses. What?! Don't judge... they give out the best candy! We then finished up the night with dinner at hooters and some long over due chicken wings!
OooOoohhh! I see Hans kissing Leia! The extra kiddos on the lower right side belong to friends of ours. They were dressed as Luke and Leia since they really are brother and sister, their dad wore a Darth Vader shirt that said; "Who's your daddy". Funniest little Halloween parody ever!

The amazing costume and hat since she didn't want to wear a mask and the cutest Yoda ever!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe I missed this post! AMAZING costumes! I love Yoda! So good!!

    ReplyDelete