I don't want to make too much out of this just yet but...
I just got a positive OPK (Ovulation Predictor Kit) this morning and it was on my own!!!! No shots needed this month! I know it doesn't seems like much but, to me its a HUGE deal! It's a sign that my body is actually trying to work on its own for the first time. I have NEVER been able to achieve this on my own, I have always had to rely on shots to make myself ovulate. I did take another round of Letrozole this month and we did increase the dosage to 7.5mg x3 a day buuuuuuutttt... I did the ovulation part all my little own! Good job ovaries! So yeah... I just had to share that... hopefully this month will be our month, despite having only one good egg this month, I keep telling myself it only takes one! Right?! :)

OOhh, such good news! You go Jess!! Good luck! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Katie!!! :)
ReplyDelete