Tuesday, January 1, 2013

When to back off... oops!

So lately time (for me) feels like it has been trickling by, on a grand scale yes... it has gone by fast but the day to day has become mundane. I'm in a hurry to do a whole lot of nothing, and I can't stand it! Yesterday we went out to Wal-Mart to get out of the house for a bit and I ended up coming home with a 28sq ft. rubber maid container with wheels... for two reasons. One hubby thought it might be a good idea to buy these rubber maid containers instead of moving boxes, because they stack nicely in a moving van and we can reuse them for all sorts of things (downfall: they are more pricy that your average cardboard moving box) and the second reason because I begged to buy it. I don't know if it was the whole "New Years Spirit" but I got this wild hair to start cleaning and purging the house of the crap we don't need anymore, and I definitely don't want to be hauling it to where ever we go in March/April. So, two hours of storage closet cleaning, two trips of to goodwill to drop off the junk, one GIANT rubber maid container filled with stuff we won't be using in the next few months and here I am... still not satisfied. So what do I do? I check indeed.com for jobs for the hubby, I see now the pushy-ness of my ways of course, but like all things I do that are stupid... it's only in retrospect that I see I am being an idiot. I was honestly just trying to help, 20 e-mails in his inbox later he was not really a happy camper. I think my anxiety is starting to get the better of me and I'm having a hard time trying to channel it in the right direction. I can't really focus on me right now, I'd start another college class if I could but since they are around 8-9 weeks long I don't want to get in the middle of something and have my final paper due and BAM... no internet because we moved! That would suck! Christmas is over and the New Year has started and I am really ready to get a flaming move on (literally) can you blame me? So how in the heck do I teach myself to back off, to tell myself to let go and everything will work out just fine? I have no idea... and boy do I feel bad about that... plus I think I'm getting a cold, annnnnnnd my sleep schedule is all messed up... I sleep for a few hours at a time at night and then I have to take a nap or two during the day, it sucks! Wow... New Year's resolution for 2013? Try to be more optimistic... broken, obviously LOL! Thanks for letting me rant ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment