Saturday, December 22, 2012

Green Belt, Turning 7 and Some Big News!

So I thought I'd blog a little bit since Christmas is literally right around the corner and I'm sure I'm going to be taking a little break until after the new year... we just have too much going on right now. Last week my baby girl turned 7 years old! Wow! I can't believe she is growing up so fast... we had her birthday party on base at the bowling center and we all had a great time! She also received her level one green belt in Tae Kwon Do! Woohoo! My little miss kick butt is really putting that title to good use!  Hubby also got a job offer (without even having put out his resume yet!) he was contacted from a potential employer via his linked in profile and was told that they were very interested in having him work for them, he also mentioned that with his skills and knowledge he would make a valuable addition to their company! The job is in Omaha Nebraska! LOL! I the first thing I asked the hubby was... do you know how cold it gets there? For those of you that don't know... he HATES the cold! Me? I either way I can take it or leave it, I can tell you this... I'd rather put up with -40 degrees than sweat my ass off like I have been down here in the summer humidity for 4 years! You can just take only so much clothing off! Anyway, I am excited and just ecstatic that hes getting offers without even trying to put himself out there already. Unlike with PCS'ing its hard not knowing where we will be going in less than 90 days and it's VERY hard not to put the cart before the horse so to speak and stop my addiction of watching house hunters and looking on century 21 and remax LOL! So to take my mind off of things, I have thrust myself into cleaning and purging the house of things we don't want anymore and baking! Yes, baking... it's been intense! When I'm stressed I bake LOL! So for now that's where I am and making the most of it. I hope you all have an amazing Christmas/Holiday and all the best for a Happy New Year! Until next time... here's a few pics of things going on lately. :)

Just look at that face! That is the face of one happy kid!


Our little monster high princess on her birthday! (We had a monster high party theme...of course!) 

Doesn't my hubby make a most excellent princess? LOL!








4 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys are having a great time! Merry Christmas and all the best for the New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks too cute in the Monster High outfit. Wow, thats awesome about the job. Is he gonna take it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! @Christina he has the Omaha job on thee backburner... if he doesn't like any of the other offers or can't get the jobs that he applies for, or if it just looks like it's going to be the best then he will take it. We have no worries about moving to where ever... we've gotten so used to it LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My girls love monster high too :D
    Happy Birthday Vivian <3

    ReplyDelete