Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Please excuse the mess I've made...

I don't know how all my pictures have disappeared but I am now working on getting them back... in the mean time please excuse the mess! :)

8 comments:

  1. All your blog pictures will be in an album on Google+. Click on photos to the left, then click albums and you should have an album that only you can see named after your blog.
    That might help with the trouble shooting. (Unless you already knew all that LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aggghhhh and then I deleted it by accident yesterday.... oh crap... is there anyway I can get that album back??

    ReplyDelete
  3. If not I might just have to start a new blog :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no!!! I would contact google and see if it can be restored. If not... you may have to re-upload all of your pictures :(

      Delete
    2. Try this!!!
      https://support.google.com/picasa/answer/11512?hl=en

      Also check your trash folder, it might be there.

      Delete
  4. Thanks Becca!!! I found the trash folder and restored all the pics, your awesome!!! Thanks a million!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! I should apply for google tech support. haha

      Delete
  5. Absolutely! I would if I were you!! LOL! d

    ReplyDelete