Sunday, September 26, 2010

Signs, Symptoms, 2 Week Waiting... OH MY!




First I want to say thank you to my new followers! Holy Ive got followers batman! Im so excited! I will strive to keep you all interested but at the least laughing. Next up...

It's official... the 2 week wait, has got to be the longest 2 weeks of my life!

Ok so I think Im going crazy, or maybe I'm just pregnant?! I dunno but either way its driving me nuts. Hellllllllllllp!!! I have been over and over and over again all of the "early signs of pregnancy" and making my mental check list, and here's what I come up with... I'm either at the point of where Im feeling implanting pain or my "oven" is aligning itself and adjusting itself for its new little cupy-cake. There for I have the need to blog about it or just blow up. lol.

So here's the facts. Very early this morning, were talking like 2am I felt these sorta annoying twinges on my left side. They were kind of a pinching sorta pain that just came and went, some were strong and some were mild. They were located in the lower left side of the abdomen and kinda near my hip if I had to pin point it Id say next to the left ovary. Followed by a huge slice of back pain that has been with me for the good part of the day. I had some back pain last week but not like this, this seems to be a bit worse... nothing unbearable but kind of annoying when you bend over to tie your shoe and you get stuck. :P

So here's my check list of the early signs of pregnancy

10. Swollen, Tender, Senstive ta-ta's .......... check, ok more than check... were talking Im gonna need a new bra by next week at the rate these are growing.

9. Fatigue.......... check, Its more like sudden narcolepsy. In fact my 4 year old asked hubs if there is something wrong with mommy, he answered no... why?, and she said because mommy sleeps all day now. LOL!

8. Mood Swings... check, check, and check! In fact there's a story to go with this one.

Today was an emotional nightmare. Hubs and I were out and about shopping when were were getting ready to leave the parking lot, this woman pulls out in front of me and gives ME the dirty look... when she herself was the one that pulled out without looking! Of course I lose it in the car, calling her pretty much every dirty name I can think of under the sun and then I cry... and Im not talking like weepy cry Im talking full blow long hard Im at the end of my rope kinda cry... and for what? 5 mins later Im like WTF am I crying about...? My husband just looked at me like I had 3 heads... he knows Im not normally like this, and all I can say is thank god hes a patient man.

7. Nausea and Vomiting. check the other day. Today nothing, but wait till tomorrow lol. Its been an every other day kinda of occurrence.

6. Increased sensitivity to odors. Check! I can officially no longer stand the trash can, the smell of my normal car air freshener that Ive had for probably over 6 months now and I smell french fries everywhere I go!

5. Abdominal bloating. Check but just for the past few days, it also seems to be a bit um... harder? lol does that even make sense?

4. Frequent urination. Check. I currently wake up at least once during the night and I feel like I pee every hour on the hour.

3. Missed period. Well no, not yet... its due on the 3rd so we shall see. Im trying so hard not to use the EPT's I just dont want to get a false negative.

2. Your basal body temp. stays high. Dude... does this even work? Seriously, I have never heard of anyone ever saying this is the way to check that your preggers. But if it counts, I feel hot all the time and yesterday while at the dollar store I could have sworn I had a hot flash! Holy WTF? LOL!

1. The proof. Home pregnancy test. Check. Its under the sink and ready to use after Oct. 3rd! OMG these 2 weeks are gonan kill me with anticipation.

So Im asking you all, does this sound like I could be pregnant or am I just really losing it!?

P.S

This is my first pregnancy so I have no idea WTF im doing... lol! Hellllllllp!

No comments:

Post a Comment