Saturday, December 11, 2010

The 25 Days of Christmas Challenge: Day 11

Show your Christmas Decorations (indoor/outdoor)

I really didn't go all out like I usually do this year and put up alot, but its because we will be gone for half the month. We will be spending 2 weeks in Florida with my parents in Ft. Myers and a few days with my in-laws in Jacksonville and then a few days with our friends in Orlando. I'm so excited! Eeeek! We've also been invited to a little get together/high school reunion of friends on Christmas Eve, it has been soooo long since I've been home and seen any of them, and I'm really looking forward to it. So because of all that I just did the minimum on decorations... Hubs though it was silly that I wanted to put up anything at all but I just cant NOT put a tree up. The munchkin looks forward to having it up and decorating it with me every year. So here is what we did...

Our Christmas Tree :)

Our stockings :)

Remember the window I had the leaves up in? This month I have straw stars, they are a trade mark in any German's home this time of the year. :)

And you all have seen my snowflake wreath, I just added the Christmas window clings to my storm door.

And then this is also new to the rest of the stuff this year... its my wishful thinking for snow. Seeing how it doesn't snow in Mississippi I figured I'll make my own snow on my windows :)

What decorations did you guys put up this year? Do you have a theme?

4 comments:

  1. That is pretty. I only put up a tree. Maybe next year I'll be more into the mood?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We put all our stuff up, except for the lights outside, that is my husbands job, and he hasn't done it yet! I love Christmas and Christmas time, it's even better having a little one who gets so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the stockings by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything looks great! I love the colorfulnessism of your tree.

    ReplyDelete