Saturday, December 4, 2010

The 25 Days of Christmas Challenge: Day 4

Day 4: Write a letter to Santa.



Dearest Santa,

Hi Sir! How are you? I hope you and the Misses are well, and that you've had a good year this year. I have been ok, some good days and some well, not so great days... as you probably know... I hope I have made your "nice list" this year, as I have given it my best efforts to be a "good girl". So I'll keep it simple this year... I have one wish... I wish for 2 pink lines. Yes, I wish for a positive pregnancy test and the ability to bring my baby(s) into this world. I realize this big wish probably equals to that same wish I had back in 1989 when I asked for that huge barbie town house with matching pink corvette, but you came through for me back then and I thought that maybe if you have it in your kind heart to make this girl's dream come true once again, I would be eternally grateful.

Yours Truly,

Jessica


2 comments:

  1. hey, i want a pink corvette :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, I really hope you get your wish!! I'll put in a good word for you next time I write to Santa. :)

    ReplyDelete