
Day 5: What is your favorite Christmas movie?
1. A Christmas Story: Ralphy's Dad has got to be my favorite dad of all time... I even use some of his phrases to this day! Like... Nadafinga! I even call our heater the clinker! LMAO!
2. Family Man: Because without a doubt this movie makes me cry every time I watch it... because after all family and friends are all we have and who we should celebrating Christmas with.
3. The Family Stone: Another great funny yet bittersweet movie
4. Love Actually: OMG! One of my favorite movies, I will watch it even when its not Christmas! I love all the different little stories within this movie and Huge Grant makes me really laugh.
5. The Grinch: My favorite Christmas movie to watch with the munchkin.We watch both the animated one and the one with Jim Carrey.
6. National Lampoons Christmas Vacation: Still makes me crack up to this day! I love cousin Eddy and honestly feel like I have one just like him... Don't worry mom, I wont name any names mom LOL!

I have a few actually... in no particular order they are...
1. A Christmas Story: Ralphy's Dad has got to be my favorite dad of all time... I even use some of his phrases to this day! Like... Nadafinga! I even call our heater the clinker! LMAO!
2. Family Man: Because without a doubt this movie makes me cry every time I watch it... because after all family and friends are all we have and who we should celebrating Christmas with.
3. The Family Stone: Another great funny yet bittersweet movie
4. Love Actually: OMG! One of my favorite movies, I will watch it even when its not Christmas! I love all the different little stories within this movie and Huge Grant makes me really laugh.
5. The Grinch: My favorite Christmas movie to watch with the munchkin.We watch both the animated one and the one with Jim Carrey.
6. National Lampoons Christmas Vacation: Still makes me crack up to this day! I love cousin Eddy and honestly feel like I have one just like him... Don't worry mom, I wont name any names mom LOL!

I think there is a "Cousin Eddy" in every family. We have one on each side.
ReplyDeleteOMG!! Love Actually is one of my favorites too :) Great minds think alike, lol.
ReplyDeleteI picked one movie, or I would have put that down too. Think I'll redo my post, lol :)
As much as I love the dear man, my father-in-law looks just like Randy Quaid... and when I see him, sometimes I see Cousin Eddy instead. :)
ReplyDelete