
I have been featured! YAY! By Michelle at Some Day Crafts on her highlights of "Whatever goes Wednesday" for my comic book shoes!!! It's really such an honor to me, because I just LOVE her blog! She has soooo many great idea's and features some of the best crafts Ive seen! Thanks soooooo much Michelle! If you don't already read her blog, be sure you start! Because shes AWESOME!!!
Yay, congrats. You definitely deserve it, those shoes are amazing!
ReplyDeleteThanks Katie! :D
ReplyDeleteI read her blog, and I saw your shoes on there. I was like "I kinda know her" haha
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!! :) And it doesn't surprise me- those shoes are killer, I love em!
ReplyDeleteOh how cool! Congrats! I'll go check it out.
ReplyDeleteThanks guys! Im glad you guys like me, it really means alot :)
ReplyDelete@Victoria Haha! I feel like a blogger celebrity! :D
Wow, your getting featured alot lately. Congrats!! You deserve it! Those shoes were awesome. I can honestly say I've never seen anyone do a craft like that. Very original :)
ReplyDeleteAww congrats, they were awesomely adorable!
ReplyDeleteI just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for a Stylish Blogger Award!! Come on over to accept! :)
ReplyDeleteLittleEme.blogspot.com
Also, since you are a self proclaimed 'geek', you might enjoy my Super Mario Bros. Star Power Softie Tute. :)