
- What are you looking forward to most in 2011? from Jessica Lynn Writes
2.What is something random you do on a boring night when your significant other is away? from Lovin Ma Soldier
I have movie marathons or get lost in my books... and then sometimes I just do what ever the heck I please... dance in my underwear with dark shades and a dress shirt if I see fit ;) LOL!
3.What has been your greatest adventure as a MilSpouse? from Misadventures of An Army Momma
Oh man there are so many... where do I begin??? Good friends, good times, good midnight excursions, parties, hill slides, mud fights, breakin slip and slides...
4.What is the ugliest fashion trend you ever bought into (I’d like to make fun of you, so can you please provide a picture as well)? from More Than An Army Wife
Ohhh do I really HAVE to answer this...? Where do I start? Leg Warmers in the 80's, bleached jeans, t-shirt clips... you name it and Ive probably tried it LOL!
5.What was the high point of last month?
That was probably going home for Christmas and seeing all my good friends and family :)
Happy Friday guys! :D
Here's hoping you have a baby bump soon!
ReplyDeleteGood luck with the baby making! ;)
ReplyDeleteHere's crossing my fingers for your baby making endeavors~ and oh the 80's, sometimes I miss your fashion and then I'm reminded how hideous you really were ;)
ReplyDeleteI forgot about the tshirt clips, lol. When I was little there was them jelly shoes too. I think those actually tried to come back recently. There was also slap bracelets, ponytail on the side of the head, lol. Tooo many to name!
ReplyDeleteKeeping my fingers crossed for the baby :)
tagged you for an award on my blog :)
ReplyDelete