My gosh is it Friday already?! Where has the week gone?! Is it just me or does 2011 seem to be flying by already?! Well this is a scheduled post... I am sad... I cannot be with you guys right now. Instead I am currently at the hospital having my *ahem* undercarriage looked at... literally! I am undergoing my HSG today and hopefully will have good news to blog about soon. So please, please, PLEASE!!! Think lovely happy baby thoughts for me :) And to keep you all entertained here are my milspouse answers for this weeks questions...1. If you were a famous movie star, what types of movies would you star in?
Oh thats an easy one for me... I think I'd sell my soul to be in a Batman flick ;) Or just about any movie that had extensive "romance" scenes with any one of the men from the following list and in this particular order please :)
Channing Tatum - Say it with me Tat-YUM! He had me at Dear John... seriously did you see that scene in the unfinished house during the pouring rain and how he just picked her up to kneel down with her on his lap?! For gods sake, count me in!
Alexander Skarsgard aka Eric Northman, aka powerful vamp from area 5, aka sexy sweed! And Ohhh so sweedilicoius! Yes I just made that up... cause hes that good! I think I would truly faint if I came within an foot of him.
Ryan Kawanten aka Jason Stackhouse, aka goofball brother to sookie. But so not goofy looking... his body is amazing! And he intimidates me in a good way.
Leonardo DiCaprio Oh my teenage crush... LOL! He has had my heart for a very long time... and it still doesnt grow old.
Mark Walhberg Oh Mark! How I have loved you since the days of the funky bunch! I still watch Fear at least once a week! You never forget your first love... lol!
Brad Pitt Cliche I know but you just gotta love him! You don't get sexiest man of the year for like 10 years in a row for nothing! Hes gonna be one of those sexier older men in life.
Christian Bale Hey! He is Batman after all... and have you seen his abs? Ohhh mmmm!
Wentworth Miller aka Michael Scofiled from prison break. Ohhh baby! Break me off a piece of that! Seriously its the eyes! Soooooo intense, its what has you coming back for more.
Charlie Hunnam aka Jax Teller from Sons of Anarchy I have a friend who has actually met him, not just by chance either... she does promotions for tv shows and gets to go to all these cool premiers in Hollywood (totally jealous of her too) and got to met him a few times, He is amazingly down to earth and incredibly hot!
2. What is a vacation you would like to take if money were no object?
If money were no object... hmmm lets see... I'd love to backpack all through Europe or stay in a hut (ya know the kind that has glass floors) in Tahiti or one of the "forbidden" islands off the coast of Thailand. Oh the possibilities are endless!
3. Did you have pets growing up?
Of course! My first pet was a parakeet named polly that I bought from Woolworths, remember that place guys? Some of you might have been too young to remember but it was a neato little store kinda like a pharmacy/k-mart. Anyway I bought him there for .99 cents and he lived from age 5 till I was 17! Thats a looooong time for a .99 cent parakeet and he was worth every penny! Our other pet was coco a black and tan short haired dachshund that just passed away last September she was 14 and a great dog, I had her since she was 10. When I moved out she stayed with my mom and dad and became my mom's best friend.
4.What do you do for exercise?
Exercise!? Bah! LOL! Ok I know I should but honestly... I HATE sweating! I feel so gross and I feel like I sweat excessively while working out! But when I do work out I like to go to the gym and use the elliptical and treadmill with the incline and other than that I like yoga.
5. What is the best piece of advice you’ve ever received as a MilSpouse?
LOL! I dunno... I cant think of a best, but I do know one of the funniest was... (in the voice of Dori from Finding Nemo) "Just keep marching... just keep marching... just keep marching..." LOL!
I hope all goes well with you and the HSG! Also, I'm right with you on question 1. Leo was my first big Hollywood crush and it's still going strong. :)
ReplyDeleteLOVE your answer for #1! :)
ReplyDeleteI 100% agree with you about Channing Tatum, especially in that scene from Dear John!! Holy Hotness!! :)
ReplyDeleteLol, I love that you have your leading men all picked out :)
ReplyDelete