
1. Do you eat raw cookie dough?
Oh yes, and raw cake batter... and I have never gotten sick... ever! How can you not eat the cookie dough while making cookies?! Its impossible LOL!
2. When you get online for the first time of the day… what site do you immediately head to?
I check my email, I check facebook, I check digg and other news, I check blogger, I check my workstation, and now google+ LOL!
3. What was your favorite pet as a child and why?
I only had 1 as a child and that was coco she was a black and tan dachshund, she died last year. But she lived a good, long life (she was 14)
4. If you had a snail that could magically grant wishes, what would you name it?
A wish granting snail? Really? LOL! Um... philbert... yeah that sounds like a snail name.
5. How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?
Like 4, I just have to bite mine, I can never wait that long till I actually lick enough to get to the center. Patients has never been my best virtue LOL!
So in other news... I spent the better half of my day in Mobile, AL at the fertility doctors office. I am NOT pregnant (again) this month either. Boooooooo! Yeah, I know... I'm pretty irritated about it too. I had an ultrasound today and they are giving me Provera (again) sticking me on birth control for a week and then I get to have another ultrasound and some bloodwork and then we start the clomid cycle all over again. Talk about some crazy roller coaster hormones... I think hubbers just might kill me. Last cycle was enough to drive him nuts, this time its double the hormones because of the BC and the Clomid and Oh, yeaah... hes also increasing my dosage of clomid...lucky me ;) LOL! Other than that, I took the munchkin to the mall in Mobile and to Bass Pro Shop in Spanish Fort and now were home again. She starts kindergarten on August 4th! She is excited as can be and I'm basically crapping my pants with worry LOL! I just can't believe she's going to kindergarten! Seems like yesterday I was holding her in my arms for the first time at 6 months old... *sigh* they grow up waaaaaay too fast.
They grow so fast, don't they? I have three and my middle child (older daughter) started first grade this week (they're at a year-round school) and she acted like she's been going to school forever. Still, it was nothing compared to my oldest who TOOK THE BUS in kindergarten. EEEK! Was VERY tempted to follow him to school everyday in my car but saw even more paranoid moms than me so I felt better about it. Following via MFF :)
ReplyDeleteI mentioned cake batter in my answers too. It's so good. I'm not sure how anyone resists?!
ReplyDelete