Saturday, July 2, 2011

Scentsy: July 2011 Warmer & Scent of the Month


Its July! YAY! Do you know what time it is? It's time for ordering Scentsy new warmer and scent of the month! This month Scentsy is featuring this awesome and adorable cupcake warmer! Its a Mid-size warmer with a beautiful glazed top of fluffy icing! The scent of the month is called Happy Birthday and it smells just like Birthday cake! YUM! I just ordered mine! Scentsy is also officially 7 years old this month! Woohoo! Don't forget to also stock up on your favorite bars from the "Bring back my bar collection!" They will be on sale this month only! Check out list of scents and the combine and save packages for our best deals! I can't wait to get my Rootbeer Float and Watermelon bars in the mail! For the full list and pricing check this post.

And as always, if you'd like to order anything or request a catalog you can do so by clicking the link to my email address on my sidebar :)

3 comments:

  1. I thought of ordering this. I love cupcakes :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats exactly why I had to have it! Its so cute and the scent is gonna smell awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I know why I had not heard of Scentsy...been out of the country too long. That looks really cute. And I bet is smells great!

    ReplyDelete