Today is day three of my 10 day challenge, I took a wittle break over the weekend...sorry... had laundry and other house crap to do ;)
I've been thinking about today's post though for a while... its not real specific about what kinda films, so I thought... what should I write about? One's I seen recently on DVD? Ones I've been to the movies to see? Ones that I want to see soon? So I'm actually gonna give you an answer to each of those categories.
Let's start off with one that I have seen recently on DVD. That would be RIO, I'll give you a guess as to which one of us in the family wanted to watch RIO ;) I didn't think I would be really interested in watching it at first, but for the munchkin's sake I sat pretty and tried to act like wanted to pay attention... after the first 10 minutes though, it didn't feel like a chore... I actually wanted to watch it! Its a really cute kids movie and has some great actors & actress's voices in it as well, and in the end I was glad we watch it.
The last movie I saw in the movie theater was; Captain America. It was by far my favorite marvel movie. Yes, it even beats out both Iron Man movies & The Spiderman Trilogy, I love it that much! I loved everything about it, the way it showed why America needed a superhero then, how- no matter how small and weak your perceived to be, a true hero comes from your heart and draws its strength from your courage. I loved how it was mostly true to the comic books. It had a great plot and a great group of actors, I cant wait till next summer when they come out with the Avengers movie! Its gonna be so bad ass!
And the movie I'm dying to see in theater's is Fright Night! I just hope it's as good as the original back in 1985. It's a cult classic and I hope they do it justice with the new one. It is a remake of the orginial so I'm trying not to get my hopes up.... I almost HATE when Hollywood does remakes of movies... I just don't get it... the original's are classic, why mess with that? Like for example... they are remaking Footloose and Dirty Dancing... yeah I can just see Patrick Swayze rolling his eyes in his grave right now. Boy, I sound optimistic don't I? We'll truth be told... Colin Farrell is in the new Fright Night, so all hope can't be lost. He is one of my favorite "bad boys". ;)
Captain America was FANTASTIC! I loved it sooo much! Dunno how I feel about the new fright night :/
ReplyDelete