John Matthew has come a long way since he was found living among humans, his vampire nature unknown to himself and to those around him. After he was taken in by the Brotherhood, no one could guess what his true history was-or his true identity. Indeed, the fallen Brother Darius has returned, but with a different face and very different destiny. As a vicious personal vendetta takes John into the heart of the war between vampires and their enemies, he will need to call upon both who he is now and who once was in order to face off against evil incarnate and rescue his one true love.
Loved John Matthew's story! I was very interested in seeing how J.R was going to play his story out, and I think she did a marvelous job! Xhex and John were meant to be from the start! Their story is a one of a kind, "love knows no boundaries" kind of romance! I enjoyed reading all the little shocking twists of fate in his book as well. And I believe that it really is true... "everything that came to pass, was exactly how it was meant to be."
I'm not sure if this one or the 3rd is my favorite, but this is definitely one of my favorites :)
ReplyDelete