Nine Loves; Only nine? I love lots more than just nine... but here are the ones that fit the bill.
9. I love my dog! He is awesome! He never (I haven't heard him yet) bark, whine, or growl. I think its cute that he loves to stalk (through the french doors) the pigeons and seagulls that land on our back porch. He is sweet, and loveable and is good with the munchkin. I love that he wants to snuggle and how he lays on his back in my arms and wraps his paws around my hand. Kinda makes me feel like hes showing that he loves me back.
8. I love mom's cooking... and frankly, I miss it! There are days where I just wanna make the 12 hour trip home just to eat her food.
7. I love reading! Books, Books, Books!
I could spend all day reading! (and sometimes I do) I am always adding to my, never ending "to read" list and always adding more books to my collection. I love checking out old libraries too.
6. I love visiting NOLA (what we call New Orleans; and just for the record its pronouced like Ne Awlins... yeah drag that A out like an Ahhhh. Not New Oar leans)
there is always something new I see there when I visit. If it were just me; I'd have a little apartment down in the French Quarter not to far from Jackson Square and have a job giving tours to the tourists.
5. I love going to the movies! Even though I don't get to do it that often and the prices are still completely outrageous... its still fun to me, to go see the movies up on the big screen... I also like drive inn movies the best, now that I finally got to experience it while living in Georgia. They have one that's not far from the Georgia/South Carolina border. Its call "The Big Mo" and its in Monetta South Carolina. Its a rinky dink town in the sticks but great drive inn and nice people who own it. Tickets are extremely reasonable too... 5 bucks a car and free refills on your drinks!
4. I love my AR-15. LOL! Funny... you all didn't see that coming did you? It's true though... that gun is my favoirte out of our little yet growing collection. It fires so smooth and easily, there is hardly any kick back either. In fact my .45 has more of a kick than the AR does. It also makes me feel a bit bad ass while shooting it. It makes me feel even more bad ass when I shoot 28 out of 30 on kill shots ;)
3. I love my momma! She has done everything in life she possibly can for me.
Shes has taken care of me all my life and still does. She is an amazing woman, and if anyone ever says "man, your just like your mom" I consider it a honor. There is no one I look up to more. I could only hope to be half the woman she is some day.
2. I love my husband, he's my best friend and means everything to me.
He supports me in every way he can. He gives me strength when I need it and a love like no other. He is the best thing that ever happened to me me and I dunno what I'd do without him. The more I think about it, the more I think we were born for each other...
considering we've known each other that long.
1. I love my daughter! That child is the most amazing, cutest, little ball of awesome ever!
She makes me smile when no one else can, she loves me unconditionally,
she is the best thing life ever gave me and always will be.
9. I love my dog! He is awesome! He never (I haven't heard him yet) bark, whine, or growl. I think its cute that he loves to stalk (through the french doors) the pigeons and seagulls that land on our back porch. He is sweet, and loveable and is good with the munchkin. I love that he wants to snuggle and how he lays on his back in my arms and wraps his paws around my hand. Kinda makes me feel like hes showing that he loves me back.
8. I love mom's cooking... and frankly, I miss it! There are days where I just wanna make the 12 hour trip home just to eat her food.
7. I love reading! Books, Books, Books!
I could spend all day reading! (and sometimes I do) I am always adding to my, never ending "to read" list and always adding more books to my collection. I love checking out old libraries too.
6. I love visiting NOLA (what we call New Orleans; and just for the record its pronouced like Ne Awlins... yeah drag that A out like an Ahhhh. Not New Oar leans)
there is always something new I see there when I visit. If it were just me; I'd have a little apartment down in the French Quarter not to far from Jackson Square and have a job giving tours to the tourists.
5. I love going to the movies! Even though I don't get to do it that often and the prices are still completely outrageous... its still fun to me, to go see the movies up on the big screen... I also like drive inn movies the best, now that I finally got to experience it while living in Georgia. They have one that's not far from the Georgia/South Carolina border. Its call "The Big Mo" and its in Monetta South Carolina. Its a rinky dink town in the sticks but great drive inn and nice people who own it. Tickets are extremely reasonable too... 5 bucks a car and free refills on your drinks!
4. I love my AR-15. LOL! Funny... you all didn't see that coming did you? It's true though... that gun is my favoirte out of our little yet growing collection. It fires so smooth and easily, there is hardly any kick back either. In fact my .45 has more of a kick than the AR does. It also makes me feel a bit bad ass while shooting it. It makes me feel even more bad ass when I shoot 28 out of 30 on kill shots ;)
3. I love my momma! She has done everything in life she possibly can for me.
Shes has taken care of me all my life and still does. She is an amazing woman, and if anyone ever says "man, your just like your mom" I consider it a honor. There is no one I look up to more. I could only hope to be half the woman she is some day.
2. I love my husband, he's my best friend and means everything to me.
He supports me in every way he can. He gives me strength when I need it and a love like no other. He is the best thing that ever happened to me me and I dunno what I'd do without him. The more I think about it, the more I think we were born for each other...
considering we've known each other that long.
1. I love my daughter! That child is the most amazing, cutest, little ball of awesome ever!
She makes me smile when no one else can, she loves me unconditionally,
she is the best thing life ever gave me and always will be.
Lol, love that your gun is #4! :)
ReplyDeleteGreat list...reading is a love of mine as well. I have never even touched a gun. You are an amazing woman!
ReplyDelete