Friday, August 19, 2011

Milspouse Friday Fill-In


1. My spouse and I rarely agree on _________________, but always agree on _________________.

Hmmm... there's not much we don't agree on... other than food. He likes weird stuff and I like normal things. I'm just a plain Jane kinda eater and he's kinda like man vs. food. He'll try ANYTHING at least once lol!

2. If I could use one word to sum up the way I feel right now, it would be _________________.
Depressed... I think that is why I have lacked in blogging and being creative. I'm working on projects but they don't seem to be getting finished because I just have a lack of motivation. I don't feel like doing anything anymore. I feel like I wait forever to get anywhere with this baby thing too and that is dragging me down alot too, 6 more months and it will be 2 years since we started this journey and I guess I just expected it to happen by now. There's nothing anyone can do or say to make it any different, it is what it is... and I am what I am. I also miss my mom.

3. One of the things my spouse does that grosses me out is _________________.


Um... he wear's socks (without shoes on) outside sometimes, like to take the trash out to the can and then comes back inside and leaves the same socks on... so later he can not only track dirt and grime all through the house but also in our bed, because the man wears socks 24/7! And that drives me NUTS! I absolutely HATE his socks!

4. My readers may think I’m crazy for doing this, but I really love to _________________.


I dunno, I'm kinda stuck on this one... there's not much that you already don't know about me. I also don't think I do anything really off the wall crazy either... there is this one thing though... I'd love to go off one day... just do what ever the hell I want when I want... smash everything in the glassware section of a store one day and just scream at people for being stupid, lazy or mean. But I think that's sorta normal... who doesn't fantasize about just taking out all their aggression on something or someone? Kinda like Michael Douglas in Brazil... if you haven't seen it, watch it... it's pretty hilarious how he goes off lol.

5. Frankly, my dear, I don’t _________________.

I don't give a flying monkey's arse! And I have always stuck by that statement. :)

Happy Friday Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment