Friday, August 26, 2011

Milspouse Friday Fill-In


1.) The first thing I think of when I get up in the morning is _________________.

Oh man... do I really gotta wake up? Yes, the alarm went off... I'll just hit the snooze button... SHIT! Wait! I've hit it twice already! Craaaaaap... its gonna be a long day. That is my daily morning thought lol!

2.) Lately, I’ve been craving _________________ because _________________.

Chocolate! Ice cream! And Wings... no I'm not pregnant... My hormones are just really getting good practice in while they are getting screwed around from all these pills I'm taking.

3.) Whenever anyone says the word _________________, it reminds me of my childhood because _________________.
Bazooka. It reminds me of the gum and I used to chew that non-stop while playing baseball with the boys in summer camp. Yeah, I played baseball... not soft ball... with boys... and they actually liked me because I was such a tom boy. Think "Roberta" Christina Ricci's character in "Now and Then".

4.) The happiest word I know is _________________, but _________________.

Huh?! I'm a little confused by this... the happiest word(s) I know are... "I love you" spoken from my husband, my child and my mom. I don't get the but part...?

5.) My spouse may hate it, but I absolutely love _________________.

Watching T.V. shows like Jersey Shore, Russian Dolls (my newest obsession), and Ru Paul's Drag Race. LOL!

2 comments:

  1. CABS ARE HERE!!!

    I love JS, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Jersey Shore as well. I used to find "reality" shows stupid, but there are a few I like now.

    ReplyDelete