
1.) My plans for Labor Day included _________________, but what really happened was _________________.
A trip to NOLA, but what really happened was... we were rained out and we ended up staying at home playing games like candy land, sorry, monopoly and watching movies all weekend.
2.) Call me crazy, but sometimes I just need to _________________.
Get in the car turn the radio up and drive along a scenic route... I love doing that, it feels good... stress re-leaving even.
3.) One of the funniest things I’ve seen lately is _________________.
My dog, when he acts all banana sandwich... he will jump off anything, we call him the suicide dogger LOL! He also loves to stalk and chase and occasionally bark at the pigeons and seagulls that land on our back porch, which is hilarious to watch.
4.) It’s strange, but _________________ drives me crazy while _________________ is perfectly fine with me!
Clutter drives me crazy while my mess is perfectly fine with me :)
5.) One, two, buckle my shoe… three, four _________________.
Better lock your door...five six...grab your crucifix...seven eight... gonna stay up late... nine ten never sleep again... Heehee! I prefer the Freddy version... what can I say I like old horror movies! :)
I haven't heard #5 in a long time. May have to call my sister and see if I can still scare her :)
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend!