Friday, September 2, 2011

Milspouse Friday Fill-In


1. My plans for this weekend include Probably staying in doors but what I’d really like to do is hang out as a family, maybe go on a day trip to NOLA.

2. I consider the Labor Day holiday to hang out with family and usually grill and swim in the pool, at least that's what I did as a kid.

3. My favorite meal for cookouts is steaks & BBQ ribs with corn on the cob and cherry pie for dessert!, but my thighs wouldn’t agree.

4. So far, my favorite part of summer has been Hanging out in the back yard pool, going to to water park, walks on the beach in the evening etc.

5. When it comes to deployments, my philosophy is surround yourself with good friends and family if you can. Get a hobby and stick to it, go on mini trips, maybe road trip to see your family. Get out of the house! You will drive yourself nuts if you stay cooped up all day!

3 comments:

  1. I wanna go to NOLA! Wahhhhh....

    I have been listening to lots of NOLA music this week and wishing I was there. Hoping hubby gets the job in Mississippi so we can be close.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been forever since I've done MFF.
    One thing I love about deployments is all the trips I go on :)

    ReplyDelete