Friday, December 2, 2011

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In


1. If I could be on any reality TV show, I’d want to be on _________________ .
A few years back it would have been Amazing Race (remember that show?! Do they even have it on still?) It's the one where teams of two would race around the world with clues that they were given. They would do all kinds of awesome stuff like zip line in the amazon or ride camels in Egypt! Sooo awesome! So either that show or Jersey Shore... just to see all the drama acted out right in front of me... I admit, I am addicted to that show!

2. This past Thanksgiving was _________________ .

Awesome! You should read my post from it, if you haven't already! We had a full house, we both watched and played some pig skin and were thankful for good food, good conversation and good people to be with. :)


3. I’m looking forward to December because _________________ .

For lots of reasons, there's tons of fun stuff to do this month, I always feel good at this time of year, we have done a lot of community work and donation work and that always feels good. Mom and Dad will be coming to visit in 2 weeks and I can't wait to show them around NOLA and I'm looking forward to taking Daddy to the USS Alabama in Mobile... he loves seeing old war/history stuff!

4. One thing I’d like to accomplish this month is _________________ .

Passing my first college class! It's 6 weeks long so it will take me more than just the month of December, but at least I will accomplish something! Its been so long since I've taken an actual college class... I'm a bit rusty and skiddish! I imagine though once I get back into the swing of things I'll be ok ;)

5. To me, winter is _________________ .

The best time of year (being in the South) here, it finally gets nice enough to take long walks outside, or to turn the A/C off and leave your windows open all day or night. I love not having to sweat! LOL!

5 comments:

  1. Oh yeah, Jersey Shore, yeah!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you getting back in school. It is hard to get started but it definitely gets easier. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Amazing Race!! It is on tonight actually...can't wait to see who makes it into the finals. I don't think I could do all of the challenges but I love the drama and excitement of seeing where they end up and what they have to do when they get there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My dad is the same way. He is a history buff, especially when it comes to military related things.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, and I'm a Jersey Shore addict :) I LOVE LOVE LOVE Vinny <3 lol

    ReplyDelete