
I just had to say it... hope no one is offended or grossed out by that title LOL! I am so excited to try this! My first IUI!!! I have HUGE & Ginormous hopes for this procedure to work! I went in today to have my regular 3rd ultrasound of my cycle and we are sitting pretty at 3 viable follicles on the right side and 1 other "possible" one on the left. Our chances of having multiples with having this procedure are alot higher than our "normal" way we've been doing it, but that is a risk I am willing to take at this point! I feel like all of our troubles and dashed hopes have finally come to a light at the end of the tunnel... this is our LAST shot for a while (since hubby's d, is coming up and all) so please, please, I beg you... pray for us, cross your fingers for us, and if you see that baby dust fairy... by all means... go ahead and shake the crap out of her for us! LOL! I will post more after tomorrows procedure :)
i was so scared for my first iui, but the procedure itself is a piece of cake. of course in my case, they have to FIND your cervix first... good luck!
ReplyDeleteYAY TO BABY DUST!!!! THIS IS IT! I FEEL IT!
ReplyDeleteGood Luck!
ReplyDeleteThinking knocked up thoughts!! :)
ReplyDeleteGood luck tomorrow--I'll be thinking of you! :D
ReplyDelete