
So I had my first IUI (intrauterine insemination) procedure done yesterday and it was very successful! I only wish they could tell you right away... yeah your preggers! LOL But... no such luck, we have to wait it out till Christmas to find out. But, wouldn't that be a great Christmas present! The procedure it self was a piece of cake! In fact I've probably had more uncomfortable pap smear experiences than this... I did find out that my cervix is tilted slightly but thankful it doesn't hinder me as far as pregnancy goes. I neatest part of the whole process was getting see what my hubby's sperm looked like under the microscope! OMG! There are tons of them! LOL! Apparently his "boys" are all good too. They are normal in size, shape and amount, and I'm glad to hear it because we've been a bit worried about it since after his reversal. It seriously was the coolest thing to see what was inside of him LOL! They do a wash so it is the most concentrated part of the sample that actually goes in me. The whole procedure took an hour only because I had to lay there for about 30-40 minutes to make sure we gave the "swimmers" a good chance to get where they need to be. I am so excited, and keep wondering... "Could I be pregnant yet?" all day today! LOL! I just can't keep my mind off of it! I really, Really, REALLY hope this is it for us! The timing couldn't be more perfect! And if this is it... we would have a September baby! Somewhere right around the time of hubby's birthday! Now I seriously can't wait for Christmas to come! :) Until then... I'll be crossing my fingers!
Thats great news, hope you get even better news in a few weeks. Sept babies are great, I'm one myself! Good Luck, hope it all goes well and you post good news very soon.
ReplyDeleteMy fingers and toes and eyeballs are all crossed for you! Here's hoping for one heck of a Christmas gift :-)
ReplyDelete