
YAY!!! We bought a new car!!! YAY!!! We are now SUV owners... like minivan moms but cooler! YAY!!! We bought a new car with all the same features as our old car and lower mileage and still end up paying less in monthly payments!!! Oh and did I mention we get a lot more leg room than we had with the Prius! LOL! I also feel like I'm currently driving a Greyhound BUS or Semi Truck but hey... I'll get used to it right?! LOL!!! It's not even actually full SUV size, it's what the dealership likes to call a "crossover" and in normal terms that means its just a longer and taller car LOL! But I do love it! Oh yeah... what did we buy? A 2012 Nissan Rogue! Special edition and fully loaded. It's key less, has bluetooth/handsfree, BOSE stereo system with subwoffer... because you know... we gotta bass it out LOL! Power/heated seats and crap ton of other cool features that I haven't gotten acquainted with just yet. But I am excited!!! Can't you tell LOL!!! We really didn't plan on getting a new car, but since our Prius just rolled over 50,000 miles and was still costing us a fortune in car payment, looking for a cheaper car seemed logical, especially since hubby will be separating in less than a year. It also gives us a chance to have extra money for a secondary car as well. I'm just happy we actually got such a great deal on it and still come out on top with all its cool added features! Wanna see it? Oh yeah... you know you do LOL!




Sexxxxy Right?!?
Very sexy! I want one.
ReplyDeleteLOL, like a minivan mom but cooler :D
ReplyDeleteI love it, it looks nice. Congrats!