Friday, July 15, 2011

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In


Yeah, I know its a bit late... but hey, better late then never right? Sorry, I've been stuck grocery shopping again today and dodging down pours of rain. Trying to get everything done before hubby leaves tomorrow. I know I promised you more vacation pics and believe me I haven't forgotten yet... they will come tomorrow probably since I'll be all on my lonesome lol!

1. If you could have a private concert with any singer, who would it be?
submitted by An Air Force Wife’s Blog

Without a doubt... hands down... Mr. John Mayer he has an incredibly sexy voice and he is extremely irresistible. Every time I hear his "slow dancing in a burning room" song or "half of my heart" song I like to pretend he's singing it just for me lol ;)

Seeeeee! YUM!!!

2. Is there anything you do to supplement your family’s income? submitted by Our Life, One Adventure at a Time
Right now I don't work, I will be starting school as of next month so in the meantime I sell Scentsy but really... I'm not in it for the money... in fact most of the money I get paid goes right back into the product because I love it so! LOL!

3. During your pregnancy (whether past, present, or future), what did you nickname your unborn baby before you knew the sex? submitted by Explosions of Love
I have never been pregnant, so I dont know. :(

4. Have you ever won a blog giveaway? If so what did you win? submitted by Mrs. O’s Life
Yes, last year I won a Yankee Candle giveaway from Larissa @NHGirlDiplaced and one from Katie @TheSquidsAccomplice which was a incredibly cute vintage style flower hair clip!

5. If I looked into your refrigerator right now, what would I find? submitted by Married to the Army

Oh LOTS of stuff, considering I've been grocery shopping for the last 2 days LOL!

2 comments:

  1. Yea I have the same "problem" with Mary Kay, lol. What I make I spend for products for myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Scensty! I spend way too much on it :)

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete